Job Title: Dermatologist
Location: Walnut Creek, CA
In the midst of health care consolidation, Golden State Dermatology (GSD) was founded to maintain a relatively independent model of practice. GSD is physician owned and led and is rapidly growing with 13 locations in the San Francisco Bay Area and California’s Central Valley. There are plans to continue growing in these markets and across the Western United States.
GSD is a leading and comprehensive medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology and plastic surgery medical group. We specialize in conditions of the skin, hair and nails, Mohs micrographic surgery for the treatment of skin cancer, surgical and non-surgical cosmetic skincare, anti-aging, body contouring, and plastic surgery. GSD provides excellent and personalized care to all of its patients.
- High income potential (initial income guarantee and transition to production-based compensation)
- More entrepreneurial than working for a large system (flexibility to focus on personal interests with support to maximize your practice)
- As a dynamic and entrepreneurial group, all providers have input over the group’s direction
- 100% dedicated to dermatology and plastic surgery
- Advanced practice technology (e.g., dermatology EMR easier to use than multi-specialty EMRs)
- Provides a network of support as the health care market continues to consolidate
- Health Insurance
- Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- CME, license, membership dues
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Dermatology
- California Medical License
The Walnut Creek Area:
Walnut Creek is a favorite place for many Bay Area residents. With small town roots, Walnut Creek maintains its strong community spirit while providing a modern and rich assortment of amenities. From walkable shopping centers and farmers markets to highly-rated schools and parks, its suited for all ages and interests. The city serves as a hub for residents to access to Sacramento and San Jose by car, and San Francisco and Oakland are a short ride away on BART. Healthcare and biotechnology lead the economy, but the city has a strong collection of small businesses which give it a lot of personality.