Job Title: Dermatologist
Location: Merced, CA
In the midst of health care consolidation, Golden State Dermatology (GSD) was founded to maintain a relatively independent model of practice. GSD is physician owned and led and is rapidly growing with 13 locations in the San Francisco Bay Area and California’s Central Valley. There are plans to continue growing in these markets and across the Western United States.
GSD is a leading and comprehensive medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology and plastic surgery medical group. We specialize in conditions of the skin, hair and nails, Mohs micrographic surgery for the treatment of skin cancer, surgical and non-surgical cosmetic skincare, anti-aging, body contouring, and plastic surgery. GSD provides excellent and personalized care to all of its patients.
- High income potential (initial income guarantee and transition to production-based compensation)
- More entrepreneurial than working for a large system (flexibility to focus on personal interests with support to maximize your practice)
- As a dynamic and entrepreneurial group, all providers have input over the group’s direction
- 100% dedicated to dermatology and plastic surgery
- Advanced practice technology (e.g., dermatology EMR easier to use than multi-specialty EMRs)
- Provides a network of support as the health care market continues to consolidate
- Health Insurance
- Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- CME, license, membership dues
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Dermatology
- California Medical License
The Merced Area:
Merced, nicknamed the Gateway to Yosemite, is a unique and diverse city. Merced with over 87,000 diverse residents is filled with warm, friendly people that instantly make you feel welcome. And with Yosemite National Park for a neighbor, awe-inspiring scenery is just a glance away. In the city itself, there’s always something to do with the growing UC Merced for students and sports fans, boating and fishing destinations, city bikeway systems, community parks, and golf courses.